Bank of Baroda has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officers. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 8 January 2021. Around 32 vacancies will be recruited out of which 27 vacancies are for Specialist Officer Post and 5 are for Fire Officer. The applications can be filled till online mode only. The process of Registration of application is complete when the fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to on-line test, if any or subsequent selection processes, will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate reports for the further selection process if called. Candidates can check educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Specialist Officer – 27 Posts
- Fire Officer – 5 Posts.
- Specialist Officer – Graduate in any Discipline from Recognized University/Institute.
- Fire Officer – BE (Fire) from National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur OR B.Tech (Safety & Fire Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) OR B.Tech (Fire Technology & Safety Engineering) from a recognized university (AICTE) OR Graduate from Institute of Fire Engineers (India / UK) OR Completed Station Officers Course from National Fire Service College (NFSC) Nagpur.
- Specialist Officer – 25 to 40 years
- Fire Officer – 23 to 35 years. BOB SO Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
- The selection process may comprise online test, psychometric test or any other test deemed suitable for further selection process followed by Group Discussion / & Interview of shortlisted candidates.