Tripura Post Live

Man Die Of Electrocution In Bilonia Pond On Friday Early Morning

In a pathetic accident, one person namely Balaram Debnath (40) was electrocuted while bathing in a pond in a village in Bharatchandra Nagar, Manurmukh Bilonia on Friday morning, after an electric cable snapped and fell in the water. When he was too late to return home, family members of the decesed started to search and found him dead in the pond. Neighbors of the deceased Balaram Debnath recovered an electric bulb connected with an wire over the pond.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top