Day Update

13-Year-Old Boy Dies Of Electrocution In Chakmaghat

A 13-year-old boy died after he came in contact with some naked electric net trapped for wild animals like elephant. Incident took place near Natun Bazar, Chakmaghat Teliamura under Khowai district on Tuesday morning. The minor identified as Pranjit Das. While Pranjit was collecting grass early morning he came in contact of the electric net and died on spot. After hospitalization doctors declared him dead. Every body is in shock of the locality due to this pathetic incident.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top