Airports Authority of India (AAI) has invited applications for the post of ITI Trade Apprentice, Graduate (Degree) Apprentice and Technical (Diploma) Apprentices for Northern Region. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for AAI Recruitment 2021 through online mode from on or before 24 January 2021. A total of 180 vacancies are available in Adampur, Agra, Bareilly, Bikaner, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hisar, Jammu, Kishangarh, Kangra, Kanpur, Khajuraho, Kullu, Kushinagar, Ludhiana, Pathankot, Pantnagar, Pithoragarh, , CATC, Prayagaraj, Shimla, Varanasi, Udaipur, etc and various offices in New Delhi.
|Notification||AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 180 Graduate/Diploma and ITI Apprentice Posts|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 24, 2021|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Engineering, Other Funtional Area|
- Civil (Graduate) – 16
- Civil (Diploma) – 14
- Electrical Graduate) – 16
- Electrical (Diploma) – 16
- Electronics (Graduate) – 38
- Electronics (Diploma) – 24
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 08
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 07
- Automobile (Graduate) – 06
- Automobile (Diploma) – 04
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate) – 08
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma) – 08
- Fire Service – 01. Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics – 14.
- Graduate/Diploma Apprentice – Candidates should possess full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI
- ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic) – ITI Trade candidates should possess ITI/NCVT certificate of the above mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- 26 Years.
Selection process for AAI Apprentice Posts
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region based on their registration location (in portal).
How to Apply AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
- Graduate and Diploma Apprentice – Candidates are required to apply through BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in (for graduate/diploma apprentices) by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi and click the apply button in the next page.
- ITI Apprentice – Candidates are required to apply through RDAT’s web portal www.apprenticeshipindia.org by finding establishment Airports Authority of India – RHQ NR, New Delhi