BARC Recruitment 2020-21: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stipendiary Trainee in Tarapur and kalpakkam. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode at barc.gov.in. The candidates can apply for BARC Stipendiary Trainee 2021 from 15 December to 31 January 2021. Around 160 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive. Candidate should read the instructions in the advertisement and online application form carefully before making any entry or selecting any option. Candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility, qualification, experience and other details here.
|Notification||BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020-21 for 160 Vacancies, Apply @barc.gov.in, Download BARC Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF Here|
|Notification Date||Dec 16, 2020|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 31, 2021|
|Organization||Bhabha Atomic Research Centre|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Engineering, Other Funtional Area|
- Commencement of submission of online application: 15 December 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 31 January 2021.
- Mechanical – 13 Posts
- Electrical – 6 Posts
- Chemical – 7 Posts
- Civil- 13 Posts
- Electronics- 3 Posts
- Instrumentation- 4 Posts
- Chemistry – 4 Posts.
- Plant Operator – 15 Posts
- A/C Mechanic – 1 Post
- Fitter- 45 Posts
- Welder – 5 Posts
- Electrician – 6 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 11 Posts
- Machinist – 3 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 13 Posts
- Welder (GMAW & GTAW) – 1 Post
- Mechanical Diesel – 3 Posts
- Machinist Grinder – 2 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 1 Post.
- Mechanical – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical – Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Chemical – Diploma in Chemical Engineering
- Civil- Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Electronics- Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Instrumentation- Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation Engineering/Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation & Control Engineering
- Chemistry – Minimum 60% marks in B.Sc. (Chemistry as principal and Physics and Mathematics as subsidiary subjects).
- Plant Operator – HSc in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- A/C Mechanic, Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Machinist, Instrument Mechanic, Welder (GMAW & GTAW), Mechanical Diesel, Machinist Grinder – SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in A/C Mechanic/ Fitter/ Welder/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Machinist/Instrument Mechanic/ Welder (GMAW>AW)/Mechanic Diesel/Machinist Grinder. NTC (ITI pass out) or NAC of two years certificate required.
- Laboratory Assistant – HSC in Science stream (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects) with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate OR SSC (with Science and Maths) with a minimum 60 % marks in aggregate PLUS trade certificate in Laboratory Assistant.NTC (ITI pass out) or NAC of two years certificate required. BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020-21 Age Limit – 18 to 24 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)