Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has published the recruitment notification for the post of Graduate Engineer Apprentice (GEA) and Technical (Diploma) Apprentice (TA)under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 for a period of one year Apprenticeship training at Hyderabad on its official website www.ecil.co.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for ECIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 on NATS Webiste from 06 January to 15 January 2021. A total of 180 vacancies are available out of which 160 are for Graduate Engineer Apprentices and 20 for Diploma Apprentices in the various Engineering Branches.
- Start Date for Online submission of Application: 06 January 2021
- Last Date for Online submission of Application: 15 January 2021 upto 4 PM
- Selection list display on ECIL Website – 18 January 2021
- Provisional list/ candidates joining Dates – 20 and 21 January 2021
- Second list / Panel list display on ECIL web site – 28 January 2021
- Second List candidates joining Dates: 29&30 January 2021
- Apprenticeship training will start from 04 January 2021.
|Notification||ECIL Recruitment 2021: 180 Vacancies Notified for Graduate Engineer/Diploma Apprentice Post, Download Notification @ecil.co.in|
|Last Date of Submission||Jan 15, 2021|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Graduate|
Graduate Engineer Apprentices (GEA) – 160 Posts
- ECE – 100
- CSE – 25
- MECH – 20
- EEE – 10
- CIVIL – 5
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices (TA) – 20 Posts
- ECE – 10
- CSE – 10.
- GEA – Candidates who have passed four years B.E/ B.Tech course in the above mentioned engineering branches on or after 1st April 2018,from AICTE approved colleges / recognized Indian Universities for GEA.
- Diploma Apprentices – the candidates who have passed three years Diploma course in ECE & CSE branches on or after 1st April,2018.