Day Update

Electric Short-Circuit Causes Fire in A Shop At Kasharipatti

A major fire broke out at a electrical goods shop situated on kasharipatti Road on Monday morning. No casualty has been reported. According to the fire officials, the fire broke out around 11.30 a.m. due to electrical short-circuit. The fire mishap came to light after a person named Soham informed the control room about black smoke bellowing from the shop. Five fire tenders were immediately pressed into service and it took nearly one and half hours for fire fighters to completely extinguish the fire, said the fire official. As per the owner of the shop, material worth Rs. 8 lakhs was gutted in the mishap.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top