Tripura Post Live

Fire In Indian Bank Agartala Branch. Many Documents Burnt To Ashes

Many documents of Indian Bank in Agartala are burnt to ashes at near about 7am in the morning on Tuesday. 

According to the eyewitnesses they saw the fire and alerted the fire brigade. The fire was brought under control after long efforts by the fire brigade.

Firefighter believes that the fire started from an electrical short circuit. Firefighters also believe that the incident happened because there was no security personnel in the bank.

A fireman said that the local people saw the fire in the Indian Bank at K Das Market located in Shakuntala Market, Agartala under West Tripura District around 7 am. Immediately after receiving the information, the fire brigade rushed to the spot. The fire came under control after a long effort by the fire brigade. 

He also said that as a result of the fire in the bank, two computers and necessary documents were burnt to ashes.

A firefighter said that the fire started from an electrical short circuit. Meanwhile, the police rushed to the spot after receiving the information. The police have started an investigation of the incident.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top