Notification has been issued by the Indian Postal Department for recruitment to the posts of Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant and other posts.
The application process for this recruitment starts from 10 November 2023.
Candidates can apply by visiting the official website dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in.
- Postal Assistant: 598 posts
- Sorting Assistant: 143 posts
- Postman: 585 posts
- Mail Guard: 3 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff: 570 posts
Age Range :
For Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, the maximum age of the candidates should be between 18 to 27 years. Whereas for the post of Multi Tasking Staff the maximum age limit of the candidates is 25 years. There will be relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates.
Must be a graduate from any recognized institute.
Computer knowledge is necessary.
For Postman, candidates should have two wheeler driving license along with understanding of the local language of the concerned state.
10th pass candidates can apply for Multi Tasking Staff.
- General: Rs 100
- Women, Transgender, Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) and Economically Weaker Section (EWS): Free
On the basis of merit list.
Rs 25,100 to Rs 81,100 per month.
Apply like this:
- Go to the official website dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in .
- Click on Application Step 1 and fill the details.
- After paying the fees click on submit.
- After the application is submitted, check and download it.
- Keep a hard copy of it with you for further need.