Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has published the notification for recruitment of Technical Apprentice and Non-Technical Trade Apprentice in Eastern Indian. Eligible candidates can apply online for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 on official website – iocl.com. The last date for IOCL Registration is on or before 26 February 2021. Shortlisted candidates can apply for IOCL Apprentice Jobs will be called for written test which is scheduled from 14 March 2021. A total of 505 vacancies are available in West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand & Assam Locations. More details on IOCL Eastern Region Recruitment 2022 such as vacancy break -up, application process, selection procedure below in the article.
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Starting Date of Online Application – 28 January 2021
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application – 26 February 2021
- IOCL Apprentice Admit Card Date – 01 March 2021
- IOCL Apprentice Exam Date – 14 March 2021
- Result Date – 25 March 2021