Day Update

Jirania: Girl Electrocuted While Charging Mobile. Died

In a tragic incident, one class ten student died due to electrocution, when she tried to charge her mobile phone from an electric board at their house in Jirania under West Tripura District .

Sources said that Sushmita Rudrapaul (15), a class-ten student of Chowdhury Para HS School of Jirania and daughter of Pradip Rudrapaul on Wednesday afternoon tried to charge her mobile phone from a broken electric board.

But, she was struck with an electric wire and electrocuted. When the incident was noticed by her parents, they immediately de-plugged the charger and managed to release her.

Later, she was rushed to Jirania Hospital and after primary treatment, she was referred to GBP Hospital in critical condition and in the wee hours of Thursday she succumbed due to her critical injuries.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Most Popular

To Top