Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL), a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited, has published a recruitment notification for ITI Apprentice for one year at its various units in MP and UP. The candidates who have passed ITI Exam from UP or MP Based institutes can apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 from 10 June on NCL website nclcil.in. The last date of NCL Apprentice Application is 09 July 2021. A total of 1500 vacancies are available for the post such as Welder, Fitter, Electrician and Motor Mechanic.’ More details on Northern Coalfield Recruitment 2021 such as vacancy details, eligibility, selection process, online application link below in this article.
NCL Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Welder (Gas and Electric) – 100 Posts
- Fitter – 800 Posts
- Electrician – 500 Posts
- Motor Mechanic – 100 Posts.
- Welder (Gas& Elect)- 8th & ITI Passed in Welder trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Electrician- 10th & ITI Passed in Electrician Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Fitter- 10th & ITI Passed in Fitter Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- Motor Mechanic-10th & ITI Passed in Motor Mechanic Trade from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only.
- For All Trades-The qualification prescribed shall be from NCVT/SCVT recognized UP or MP based Institute only as a full time, regular course in relevant trade with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC candidates and 45% marks in aggregate in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates against reserved positions.
- The candidate must possess the prescribed qualification, age etc. as on 30 June 2021.
16 to 24 Years
NCL Apprentice Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit only