Due to the negligence of the power department,
a minor was electrocuted and died.
Incident took place in ward number one of West Hurua Gram Panchayat under Dharmnagar police station of North Tripura district.
The deceased identified as Saab Uddin.
According to the report a live wire in the area has been torn to the ground since Wednesday night.
Already information was given on behalf of the locals to the line men including the electricity department office at Natunbazar.
‘But the electricity department has not taken
any initiative to repair this live wire’ said the local people.
On Thursday morning, while going to market to buy essential items for the house the, the child came contact with that live wire.
Neighbors rushed to rescue Saab Uddin from there and took him to Dharmanagar District Hospital where the on duty doctor declared him brought dead.
Meanwhile, after hearing the information of this incident, the police of Dharmnagar police station reached at the minor’s house.
Police said they will lodge a case based on the complaint of the family members of the deceased and people of the area.